consisting of four parts or elements. increase or be increased fourfold. a quadruple number or amount. › dictionary › quadruple. Definition of quadruple · 1: having four units or members · 2: being four times as great or as many · 3: marked by four beats per measure quadruple meter. Quadruple may refer to: 4-tuple, an ordered list of elements, with four elements; Quad (figure skating), a figure skating jump; Quadruple (computing). In mathematics, a tuple is a finite ordered list (sequence) of elements. An n-tuple is a triple, quadruple, quintuple, sextuple, septuple, octuple, , n‑tuple. Quadruple definition, fourfold; consisting of four parts: a quadruple alliance. See more. quadruple definition: 1. to become four times as big, or to multiply a number or amount by four: 2. four times as big. Learn more. quadruple · double · triple · Food prices quadrupled during the war. · The company has quadrupled its profits in just three years.
- Download Juan Perro Cantares De Vela mp3 flac full album vinyl rip
- Download Capuano E La Sua Orchestra International Hits Vol 2 mp3 flac full album vinyl rip
- Download Jess Conrad Here She Comes Again mp3 flac full album vinyl rip
- Download Skeletal Family All My Best Friends mp3 flac full album vinyl rip
- Download Red White And Black Turn It Down mp3 flac full album vinyl rip